Thread: Menu not showing up while using the menu in a JSP

Thanks

Default Menu not showing up while using the menu in a JSP

1) Script Title: Omni Slide Menu

2) Script URL (on DD):
    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...lide/index.htm

3) Describe problem:
    We were able to successfully implement the menu in a HTML page as a prototype. It looked very good. Thank you very much.
    We tried to implement this in our JSP page. But whatever we do, this menu doesnot display on the screen. If we write a few alerts (inside the mmenu.js) these alerts pop up correctly on the page, suggesting that the function is being called and the flow happens correctly. There are no javascript errors on the page and no other js is called.
    Does anyone have any idea as to what is going on? We've been trying this for a few days, but no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    (out of) crazyideas...

Thanks
    Blog Entries

We'd need to see the page in question to tell what's gone wrong.
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks

Hi Twey,
    i've attached the JSP file (extension has been changed to .txt). We noticed that when a servlet is called and the jsp page renders, the menu does not show up, but from the URL if we call path directly (relative to the context root, of course) the menu shows up correctly.