Advanced Search

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP! It's all messed up!

Thanks

Thank you very much for looking into it. I really really appreciate it. I know that FP may not be the optimal program, but for someone who works better seeing over code it's all i have. Besides, i'm learning html as I go.

Thanks again.

Thanks

Of course you're learning. We all are. That's not a problem. The main issue, though, is that frontpage is... er... creative
    As long as you keep an eye on the code it makes, you should be fine, though.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| español | Deutsch | italiano | português | català | un peu de français | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

Well, this menu looks IE ONLY.

So, best solution is to get a new menu script. (Or you could edit the script... it'll be a very long task...)
    Peter - alotofstuffhere[dot]com - Email Me - Donate via PayPal - Got spare hardware? Donate 'em to me :) Just send me a PM.
    Currently: enjoying the early holidays :)
    Read before posting: FAQ | What you CAN'T do with JavaScript | Form Rules | Thread Title Naming Guide