Advanced Search

Thread: registration form script

Thanks

Question registration form script

hi friends can any one help me to get the script for registration form in php...

Thanks

Take a look here, or look around the forums as there are a few floating around.

Otherwise; if you didn't want to make one, you could either find one by doing a google search or looking through HotScripts.com (or similar).

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by thetestingsite; 02-10-2007 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Link was wrong...oops
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989
    TheUnlimitedHost | The Testing Site | Southern Utah Web Hosting and Design

Thanks

Take a look here, or look around the forums as there are a few floating around.
    This is a programming tutorial for the language PHP using a MySql database (or Content Management System, CMS). You use it in standard webpages with the .php extension. A database allows you to store/edit/delete it's contents, and manage it as you like. If you get and understand the main parts of this tutorial you should be able to create your own CMS (I did).
    - Mike

Thanks

thanks