Thread: Question concerning Ultimate Fade-in slideshow (v1.5)

Thanks

Default Question concerning Ultimate Fade-in slideshow (v1.5)

1) Script Title: Ultimate Fade-in slideshow (v1.5)

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...nslideshow.htm

3) Describe problem: This script has an optional "RANDOM" within the script. I have removed the random function, but the slideshow is still showing images in random order, meaning sometimes repeating images before it has cycled through. Can someone give me advise on how to have the images show up in the order I have entered them, instead of randomly? Thanks

PS. I have searched this forum, and came across an answer for the issue. I have removed the "R", but still get a random slideshow

new fadeshow(fadeimages, 700, 700, 0, 3000, 1)
    Last edited by imensing; 01-23-2007 at 04:16 PM. Reason: additional text

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

Even with the random parameter set, images will never repeat until all have shown once and the random order, once established, will not change until the page is refreshed. If images are repeating, you have two copies of the same image or have entered the one copy you do have twice or more times in the array.

If you need more help, post a link to your problem page.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate