Thread: Ajax Tabs Content script

Thanks

Default Ajax Tabs Content script

1) Script Title: Ajax Tabs Content script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...axtabscontent/

3) Describe problem: Hi: (first of all, pardon by my English, I am of Argentina, and I speak Spanish. I hope you can understandme).

I dowload the ajaxtabscontent.zip and use to test how it work ( I have IE6, IE7 FF2.0 NS9.1 & O9 to test), them I found 2 errors:
    1) If the .htm load with the ajaxtab have an external .js no not work.
    2) if the .htm to call is located in a sub-folder that the Ajaxtab.htm do no work.

Explanation:I am replacing the use of inline iframes with this script, reason why the pages work well, and separately too.

Thank.

leviatan21

Thanks

Hi again:

I apologize, it's my fault that the scripts do not work, I explain myself:
    due I have not read the entery "more information" I omit the use of param rev="content.css, content.js", but when I run the script with my page I noticed that the .css was load without do anything extra, and I suppose that the script must run too.

Clarified this:
    I modified the script for run automatically the .js directly for the file.htm to load with AJAX.

If the creator of this script wants to contact me about the reform, please feel free to do it.

regards to him.

Thank: leviatan21