Thread: Help with Chrome menu covering half of heading...

Thanks

Default Help with Chrome menu covering half of heading...

Chrome CSS Drop Down Menu (v2.01)

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/chrome/

Hey, Have altered this slightly to suit my page and not sure what I have done. Nothing major.

When the menu appears from the mouseover on the dynamic page the menu appears straight under each heading. Mine is appearing half over each heading which also therefore covers part of the heading (bottom half) next to and so on.

I am thinking I can change or add something somewhere to drop the menu down how ever many pixels needed. May-be this easy not sure. New to all of this. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanx.....

Thanks

????????????

Thanks

I think I know what you are talking about, but could you publish your site and add in a link, or cut and paste your style sheet here.

If I'm on track, I think all you need to do is go in and make sure the three layers of height are the same. On that chrome menu there are three different things that need to be edited. One is the background, then the UL, then the LI, and then finally the onhover tag. I think its the 'onhover' tag near the bottom of the script sheet thats the culprit in your case. Fingers crossed, I'm pretty new also, but I'm working with the same script.

Jack