Intel Core 2 Duo 1.83GHz
    Asus P5B Ai Lifestyle Series Motherboard
    1GB DDR2800 GeIL Memory
    250GB SATAII H/D
    80GB SATAI H/D
    256MB Leadtek 7300GS Video Card

Cost: $911AU

Tell me your thoughts
    Peter - alotofstuffhere[dot]com - Email Me - Donate via PayPal - Got spare hardware? Donate 'em to me :) Just send me a PM.
    Currently: enjoying the early holidays :)
    Read before posting: FAQ | What you CAN'T do with JavaScript | Form Rules | Thread Title Naming Guide

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Heh, that's pretty much what I've got, plus one IDE hard drive, and minus one core (plus the CPU's an Athlon64).

Nice price.
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks

Thanks. Did you build yours?
    Peter - alotofstuffhere[dot]com - Email Me - Donate via PayPal - Got spare hardware? Donate 'em to me :) Just send me a PM.
    Read before posting: FAQ | What you CAN'T do with JavaScript | Form Rules | Thread Title Naming Guide

Thanks

Pretty nice build and price for it. I only wish I could had the time to build something on my own. Instead I have to settle with prebuilt hardware, Boot and Nuke the HD, then reinstall my OS to my liking (or at least the one that works with my system at work). I will stop rambling on, but very nice setup and price.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989
    TheUnlimitedHost | The Testing Site | Southern Utah Web Hosting and Design

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thanks. Did you build yours?
    Aye. Never pay labour costs when you can do it yourself Especially since pre-built machines tend to come with Windows installed, which would be a waste of money.
    I only wish I could had the time to build something on my own.
    It doesn't take long... about an hour for a clutz like myself, but I have a friend who does it all the time, and whose record is half an hour.
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks

It took 45 minutes to build mine, then 3 hours to install all my software

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Ah, took me three days to install all my software Yay Gentoo! xD

But I did just plug in my old hard drive and compile it whilst working on my old installation, so it wasn't too bad.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Nice build tech. Sounds a lot like my new work computer. I had to order it though (tax free and all that) so I couldn't build it myself. But on the bright side I didn't have to pay for it either.

I got the new Dell E521, with some upgrades of course... AMD 64 like Twey has, all SATA interior DVD rw drive, 48X DVD Rom, 13 in 1 media card slot, S-video PCI slot, 2 - 160G HDs, one empty (for Fedora) and the other for Windows.

But I did get the free upgrade option for Vista, if I ever decide to go there.

Mine was only 750(US) but again, no taxes.

I want a new one for home though, this is my first ever 64 bit computer and I like it a lot!
    {CWoT - Riddle } {OSTU - Psycho} {Invasion - Team}
    Follow Me on Twitter: @Negative_Chaos
    PHP Code:
    $result mysql_query("SELECT finger FROM hand WHERE id=3");
    echo 
    $result

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BLiZZaRD
    Mine was only 750(US) but again, no taxes.
    That's more expensive than mine.