Thread: CMotion Image Gallery II. More tha 1 gallery in 1 page?

Thanks

Question CMotion Image Gallery II. More tha 1 gallery in 1 page?

1) Script Title: CMotion Image Gallery II

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...ongallery2.htm

3) Describe problem: Hello, I want to put 5 CMotion Image Gallerys II (vertical) in one page. I have seen in this forum that there is help for doing it for CMotion Image Gallerys (horizontal)
    How can i do it?

Thank You

Thanks
    Thanked 3,190 Times in 3,154 Posts
    Blog Entries

Unless someone did something when I wasn't looking and I can't seem to find it now, neither of these scripts can do more than one show per page. Additional shows of either type may be added via the use of a border-less iframe, to make it appear as though it is on the same page. Or, one could rewrite the script in several ways to allow it to be actually used more than once on a page. This sort of script though, which requires a train of images to be loaded and measured before it can fully initialize shouldn't be used too many times on a page via any method as, load time will quickly become unacceptable for any but the fastest internet connections and, soon thereafter, even for those.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate