Thread: Need Tab Content Script help

Thanks

Default Need Tab Content Script help

1) Script Title: Tab Content Script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...tabcontent.htm

3) Describe problem: I have trouble to make the script work when I add it on a site with a CSS style ****. When a copy as advised in a new clean page it works fine but when I copy the same codes in a site with a CSS style sheet it is not working. It seems then the script cant find the gif files.

Any idea's

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 993 Posts
    Blog Entries

What's the path to tabcontent.css on your page? In other words, this portion:

Code:
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="tabcontent.css" />
    The images for this script should be placed in the same directory as the above, as any image referenced inside a css file is assumed to be either in the same directory as the css file itself, or relative to it.

Thanks

Well I am not an expert and I double checked the path from the CSS, is correct and the gif files are in the right place. So I used a clean new page where is works and compared it with the pages from my website and when I removed this line

<meta name="Microsoft Theme" content="twc-table222 0011, default">

out of my "head" it will find the gif files and the tabs are working. Maybe you guys understand it, I don't but its ok it works now.

On that note, I would like to say thank you, you guys are great, the website is great

Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 993 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hmm that's a Microsoft Frontpage specific tag/ declaration. I may be wrong, but I think what it does is change the paths to most external files referenced on that page to be in a specific "themes" directory. If so, that would explain the issue you're having.