Advanced Search

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Change Image shown on mouse click

Thanks

Default help with this code

Hi there,
    looks like this code will be very useful to me. I'm using Dreamweaver to built a new site.

My problem is that I'm using a layer to show images on top of a larger image. I have little thumbnails as part of the large image, and so I'm using map/hotspot feature to link. How do I get this 'change on click' funtction to display the images in layer1?

thanks!!!!!

Thanks

Default integrated with Joomla - VirtueMart

Hi,

I've integrated this in VM, which does its job well: http://nowic.nl/ddnyc/index.php?page...mart&Itemid=26

Now I previously had a zoom (using moozoom, zooming using mousewheel) on the larger picture: http://nowic.nl/ddnyc/index.php?page...mart&Itemid=26

So now this question: how do I get both the picture change and the zoom working?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Default Please help

How do I create an image effect whereby, after clicking on the image it moves aside for a message to appear. Like a Merry Christmas kind of message, image still remains visible after message appears.

Thanks

Thanks

Hello Codeexploiter,

This looks very interesting to me.

I have 9 sets of pictures and was wondering how to modify your code to include it in a form so that people can choose their favourite picture from each set and when they click on a submit button, they send their favourite choices to me.

Thanks

This is an old thread. Please start a new thread if you have a new question about it. (You can link to this thread if you want.)
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum