Thread: Release Form for webpage with specific button commends, HELP

Thanks

Arrow Release Form for webpage with specific button commends, HELP

The page has many sections, but these i don't know how, please,
    I need to insert:- Printable page version

One section of page insert:-Agree (button)– This is where the person would click if they agree. They should not be able to click on both agree and do not agree. When the story gets sent to me I would like it to show that they clicked that they agreed foregoing.

Do not Agree (button)– If this is clicked the person should be sent back to the home page so that they wouldn’t be able to go on and enter any more information on this page.

Another section with all these together at the bottom:

Accept – When this is clicked they should not also be able to click the do not accept below it. Once they click accept they can then go ahead with the rest of the page. If possible, when I get the story in my inbox it should also let me know that the person clicked on the Accept button.

Do not Accept -- when this is clicked the person will be sent back to the homepage so they wouldn’t be able to fill out any information.

I Agree -- when this is clicked the I do not agree below it should not be active. They should only be able to click on either I agree or I do not agree. When I agree is clicked then the person can continue filling out information on the rest of the page.

No thank you – when this is clicked the person should be sent to the home page so that they wouldn’t be able to fill out any more information on this page.

And the most important section:

Submit-when this is clicked the person will go to a page that tells them that the story was submitted. I will get a report showing they agreed and accepted all three clicks above and all the required information they had to fill out such as Name, address etc and story. They should only be able to hit either submit or cancel but not both.
    Cancel – when cancel is clicked the should be sent back to the home page.

Thank you
    Last edited by geldesigns; 12-18-2006 at 01:40 PM. Reason: spelling