Please help me keep what little hair I have by telling me what I am doing wrong and - hopefully - telling me why Flash elements on a website I built in May have refused to load on some visitors' browsers since the beginning of November. The site is for an athletics (Track & Field) club in Wales, UK. Some of the club members - including me - see the Flash elements, namely the club logo which was designed with Coffeecup's Firestarter and which is used on each page of the site as a title eg Home, News, Results, Gallery etc and also as a swf slideshow of pix taken at various meets.
As a result of the problem I have built a non-Flash site to run alongside the original site but would really love to find out what is causing the problem as this means double the work and double the time spent updating the site. All those who can't see the swf files tell me they have a suitable viewer app installed on their computers so I just don't know where to go from here. I did read that a change in security might be a reason and that there is a workaround but I don't know where to find it. Any assistance will be very very welcome.
Thanks for reading this