Thread: Remember Tab in Ajax Tabs Content script?

Thanks

Default Remember Tab in Ajax Tabs Content script?

1) Script Title: Ajax Tabs Content script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...tent/index.htm

3) Describe problem: Is it possible to remeber the last selected tab with a cookie, like it does in Tab Content Script?

one of the biggest reason, why i like Tab Content Script is, that it sets a cookie to remember the last selected tab. why is this not implemented in ajax tabs content? does it not work?
    i am very bad in javascript and i do not think, that i can copy the "remember-function" into ajax tabs.

could someone help me please?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

It can be done but, hasn't (as far as I know). I'll try to get to it. We've already worked out loading a specific tab, so it would just be a matter of setting up the cookie code and (ugh) testing it. In case you would like to see the first half of the solution, look here:

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/s...84&postcount=3
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

sounds good!

is ajax tabs working that different, that the code for setting a cookie and selecting a specific tab is a problem? why can't one "just" copy the code from one script to the other? (i can't of course, because i am a javascript greenhorn :-) )