Thread: How to change the size of animated gif?

Thanks

Default How to change the size of animated gif?

How can i change the size of animated gif images? Or the only way is do it in html? Thks.

Thanks

your title says "animal gif" heh.

You could just include them in an img element, and change the width/height properties to the right size. However, this doesn't change loading times and will distort the image as well as rely on the browser's not-quite-so-good scaling abilities, so it will likely appear blocky.

Aside from that, you need an image editor that supports gifs.

Search download.com (or google) for "gif animator"... I believe there's a program called exactly that, if I remember correctly...
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

I use adobe image ready which comes with photoshop. If it's just one image you want adjusting by all means email it to me and I'll do it for you.

Rob

Thanks

sure, but only if you already have photoshop... it's a big investment to just resize one gif
    (I do have PS, and I gotta say I hate image ready... for a few reasons. The main one is its terrible animation settings/format/views... ew.)

Animation Shop which comes with Paint Shop Pro is nice... I think the price tag is around $89, not like $400 or whatever Photoshop is. I'm still using PSP v5, and it works great. Ebay it

Anyway, though, for a practical matter, just use download.com... it's easy, free and lots of options if one doesn't work.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

You can upload and do many things at
    gifworks

And then not have to worry about corrupting your original

Thanks

And then not have to worry about corrupting your original
    er... save as?
    heh