Thread: DD Tab Menu II - Problem plus questions

Thanks

Default DD Tab Menu II - Problem plus questions

Script Title:
    DD Tab Menu II

Script URL (on DD):
    http://dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/ddtabmenu2.htm

I have implemented the script albeit modified here and have two questions.

1. The script doesn't appear to work until you hover over the last tab. How can I remedy this?

2. The content of the last tab appears to load first, yet I have selected the first tab as the content I wish to see first. Have I done something wrong?

Additionally, I was wondering if I could get the menu to revert back to the current page's contents when not in use. For example, if I'm on the homepage (1st tab), the 1st tab is selected and the contents of 'home' are available. I managed to some extent with mouseOut but it is relative to the tabs and not the row below it, so when I scroll over to the second tab and attempt to choose a link from underneath, it sees it as mouseOut and gives me the contents of the first tab. I hope you understand...

Thank you;

Thanks
    Blog Entries

The main issue I can while scanning your page's source is how you've defined the tab contents (that appear onMouseover). You're using a different class name for each of the DIVs, for example:

Code:
    <div id="sc1" class="homecontent" align="center">..</div>

<div id="sc2" class="aboutcontent" align="center">...</div>
    etc. This is fine only if you've also modified the CSS so all these class names have "display: none" set. Something like:

Code:
    <style type="text/css">

.homecontent, .aboutcontent, etc{
    display: none;
    }

</style>
    I see you've removed the entire default style sheet for the script, which will add to your confusion unless you have a good understanding of why they're there.