Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: [DHTML] Omni Slide Menu script

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Masterskinnie View Post
    it is in the html on my line ten char 8 but i do not know what to do to fix it. it looks alright to me. do you want a copy of the page to see for yourself? I redid what I did in the notepad and the same error occured. FF says "............... goes here."

"menupos:'left'," <<< this is where the error is
    That belongs in the menuItems.js file not the HTML file. Usually an error of that type refers to the line above it not using the proper syntax, the browser is looking for closure on the next line and often will suggest ';' as that is the universal closing symbol in javascript but, not always the appropriate symbol to add to fix the problem. There should be no double quotes (red) around the entry:

"menupos:'left',"

But, I doubt that you have those in the file.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

Thanks, no I did not put the red quotes in there. Now where do i go for further assistance for the script?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Start a thread in main DD scripts help section:

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Include the requested information and a link to your page or the code from the file(s) involved or at least a few lines above and below the 'error' line. I'm still not sure you know which file the error is in or if you have put code that belongs in one file in another. We can sort these things out in the main help forum.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jscheuer1 View Post
    Start a thread in main DD scripts help section:

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Include the requested information and a link to your page or the code from the file(s) involved or at least a few lines above and below the 'error' line. I'm still not sure you know which file the error is in or if you have put code that belongs in one file in another. We can sort these things out in the main help forum.
    I said I already did, I even gave you a url

Or did I
    Yes I did.
    I thought I did let me give it to you

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=15716

Thanks

Unhappy Help

I found your menu code and thought it would be cool for my website, www.lodge778.org. I down loaded the code and worked with it for a month. I got everything working and it lookes great on the website. But I went to work and found all the menus sitting on top of the page. I checked with IT and they said it was IE6 that was a problem. I can home a fired an old computer with IE6 and sure thing the menus did not work. I checked the code and did not find anythind wrong. Your demos on DymaicDrive work with IE6. Any idea what I did wrong? ?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

No clue. Someone else mentioned something like this. Post help questions in the main help section. Include a link there to your problem page.
    - John

Thanks

Exclamation Font Colors

I really like the possibilities of this script, however I cannot seem to find out how to change the font colors in the menus. I can figure out backgrounds and everything, but font colors for the linked images is driving me nuts.

Any help would be very welcome.

RUNR140

Thanks

I had the answer to this but cannot remember it right now. send a copy of what you have and maybe i can help