Advanced Search

Thread: share your craziest dream

Thanks

Default share your craziest dream

do you remember your dreams???...

how crazy is it..?
    share it and make it posted in here for enternity......

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I have a repeating nightmare in which I'm about to tuck into a plate of chips, and it turns into a giant salmon with tentacles and big teeth and tries to eat me. In the same vague theme, I once had one in which I was trapped in a house with many crushed moths, so I ran to the back of the house where there was a large field, only to find many scarecrows about twice the size of the house lying on the ground and rolling around.

No, I don't do drugs.
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks

That's awesome.

I can't really think of a strange dream.

One that comes to mind was when I was 8 or so.

I had a nightmare in which I ran into a building that was full of snakes (mostly cobras). I was scared for a minute, then realized it was a dream, somehow, and started stomping on them. It was fun. Then I died... er... woke up.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum