Thread: Nav. Bar and Drop Down Menus, Please Help

Thanks

Default Nav. Bar and Drop Down Menus, Please Help

My Senior Project for school is redesigning the schools website, I've gotten myself into a situation where I have no clue what to do... Any help would be appreciated; here's my problem.

The website I have so far is http://nhff.cutpage.com/graves

I want the menu to have hover over images; and also when you hover over them to create a dropdown menu with selectible links, that are directed to an iframe in the center of the page. I have the CSS for the design of the dropdown menus created, and I have the test files if you don't notice. It just doesn't show up how I want it to. Also, for some reason when you hover over them they show broken links, even though, the images are there, and the links are correct, i'm not sure what's wrong. Someone help please.

I have an example of what i'm going for too if it helps, i want the navagation bar to look like the one at this site http://www.wyoung.org/
    AIM: fatedglory14
    MSN: hanniblelector123@hotmail.com

thanks a lot.

Thanks

I have the Javascript files too, should I post those on here as well as the coding for the site?

Thanks

can no body help me?

Thanks

Look, we are doing the best we can. If there is no response within 48 hours then you can say something. Or else, keep quiet. People in this forum have lives you know.

If you don't want to wait, then shut it and go somewhere else. I hate people who aren't patient.
    Peter - alotofstuffhere[dot]com - Email Me - Donate via PayPal - Got spare hardware? Donate 'em to me :) Just send me a PM.
    Currently: enjoying the early holidays :)
    Read before posting: FAQ | What you CAN'T do with JavaScript | Form Rules | Thread Title Naming Guide

Thanks

My Senior Project for school is redesigning the schools website,
    As a generally policy, we don't like to do someone's homework for them.
    But since you're just asking for help... that's ok.

The delayed response is due to a complex question.

Give it a bit of time. Someone should be able to help you out.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

As a generally policy, we don't like to do someone's homework for them.
    Really?
    Peter - alotofstuffhere[dot]com - Email Me - Donate via PayPal - Got spare hardware? Donate 'em to me :) Just send me a PM.
    Currently: enjoying the early holidays :)
    Read before posting: FAQ | What you CAN'T do with JavaScript | Form Rules | Thread Title Naming Guide

Thanks

Yep.
    But, DOING and HELPING are different
    So this should be fine.

Examples:
    Ok:
    I have a project for class to build a website. How do I make links?
    Bad:
    I have a homework assignment to make a chatroom. Do you have a script?/How do I make a chatroom?/Can you make a chatroom for me?
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

sorry for being so quick about the replies, i just figured no one was paying attention, sorry about that, I just needed to get this stuff done soon. My adminstration at my school is picking at me, and this was the last resort, cause I have asked everyone I know for help.

Thanks for replying though, hopefully you guys can figure something out that will help me out.

Thanks

I figured it out, thanks... I just ended up getting the program

Sothink DHTMLMenu; it makes it easy for you... thanks anyways guys