Advanced Search

Thread: Ending the Loop

Thanks

Default Ending the Loop

What is the script for stopping the infinite looping of a Java Applet? When I open the one I am currently "working on", it continuously repeats itself in the webpage. I would prefer it to play just once...

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Just stop it from doing whatever it's doing. We'd need to see the code to be precise.
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks

Close the browser window?

Thanks

Sorry, sorry. Allow me to rephrase the question. I would like the webpage the Java is currently loaded onto to link to another page automatically once the the Java has played out. I really don't care how its done. If it is possible to time the link, that would be great.

Since I'm an absolute noob to everything in the computer universe, please bear with me. The Applet is the same one as the text (flame text). When it is played, the text continuously loops. I only want the text to play through once. Hell, the page doesn't even necessarily have to link... It would just be a nice "feature"...

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Still can't do it without the code, I'm afraid
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!