Thread: Urgent Help on searching for a type of menu

Thanks

Exclamation Urgent Help on searching for a type of menu

Hello everyone, i need an urgent help from everyone in here. heres my problem, few weeks ago im looking for a cool menu to put into my website and i came across a free javascript website which have this very cool menu: when you click on the menu, it will bloom out into many strings attach of sub menus into all directions like a flower. Is there anyone out there saw this kind of menu before? i badly need that script or website url because i forgot whats the url for that website.

please help thank you very much

Foto-ZZoom - Malaysia Camera Website
    visit us at www.fotozzoom.com.my
    Last edited by kahsoon; 01-12-2005 at 06:42 AM.

Thanks

Do you mean like this one: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...men3/index.htm look at Entertainment, TV Networks flower type sub menu open. This can be done on all the subs.
    Very Best Rgds, Simonf :cool:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by simonf
    Do you mean like this one: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...men3/index.htm look at Entertainment, TV Networks flower type sub menu open. This can be done on all the subs.
    Thanks but Not the one im looking for...the one you show is too simple, what i mean is a menu, when you click, it will flip out alot of sub menu in all directions.....and those submenu is attach with strings to the main menu.

Thanks

Hi

flip out alot of sub menu in all directions.....and those submenu is attach with strings to the main menu
    Whilst this type of menu may look nice and visually exciting. One has to remember that a menu needs to be a functional item with the objective of the user getting to the page they need as fast as possible, you need to ensure the end-user does not get frustrated, looking around a page for a link etc.

So, personally I would rethink your menu concept. Just some advise.. use it, loose it etc.
    Very Best Rgds, Simonf :cool: