Advanced Search

Thread: Flex-Slide Show Images Won't Show

Thanks

Default Flex-Slide Show Images Won't Show

1) Script Title: Flexi-Slide Show

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...flexislide.htm

3) Describe problem: Yesterday I hosted a bunch of photos on Angelfire. I put several of them in the flexi-slide on my other site. They were working fine for an hour or so. Now it's just the little x boxes where the photo's should be. They're still changing ok but the images don't show. If I go to Angelfire and open the image to view it, it will cause the image to show for a few minutes on the other site but then it goes away. What can cause this? Any help would be appreciated. I worked for a long time on this.

Thanks

It would greatly help if you posted a URL, or script with the problem on it.
    - Mike

Thanks

Default Header

Thanks. I figure out that it has to be something in that particular site because it's working elsewhere. But I can't ever get the Flexislide to work in my header so it will appear at the top of the page. I have no problem in the footer but when I can get it to work in the header at all it jumps and causes a lot of problems. Is there a fix for that?