Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: [DHTML] Multi-level Effect Menu

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Ebsboards:
    For future reference, please post a new thread in the "DD scripts Help" forum when asking a question, instead of replying here. This section is mainly for the submission and updating of new scripts.

Thanks

FYI - On the page where the script is located on DD - if you click on the Contact button for the author of the script it takes you to THIS thread. Maybe that should be adjusted if you dont want people posting there? Just a thought....
    I have been getting feedback here from the author of the script and hope to continue receiving guidance here from him if possible.
    JA

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Ah you're right, I can see how that can be confusing. This thread was the most logical place to link to get an overview and view updates posted by the author, but for people who need support, it's always implied that one should post in the DD scripts help forum instead.

Thanks

Default IE7 bug

Hi, I found a bug for horizontal menu in IE 7 (the vertical one is ok, I think). In IE7 the child menu will be shown far to the right so it will display under the next menu item.

I know IE7 is quite troublesome and even my own website doesn't fully supported it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blaszta View Post
    Hi, I found a bug for horizontal menu in IE 7 (the vertical one is ok, I think). In IE7 the child menu will be shown far to the right so it will display under the next menu item.

I know IE7 is quite troublesome and even my own website doesn't fully supported it
    Sorry it took me so long to get back to you...Was this the version on my site, or the version on dd? I was unable to reproduce this on either.

dd:Could you update the script to 1.1? I made a really stupid typo in the first one, and I have had a quite a few emails about problems it causes.

Thanks

Default Question about possible? menu alterations

Hi,
    I was thrilled to stumble upon your superb menu. For it to function best for me, I need the submenus to have a slightly different hue from the parent. I am thinking that one way to do this would be to have the whole menu be slightly transparent, so that the color of the submenu would show thru some of the color from the neighboring cell (when the menu pops out) and thereby create a new hue distinct from the parent menu.

Or, preferably, if the code could somehow distinguish between the parent menu and the submenus, then different colors could be specified for the parent and the submenu. However, it looks as if you created an extremely simple and pared down code that does not make such distinctions. Would it be possible to add something benign to the code to make the program distinguish between the two? Or, alternately, would it be possible to make the entire menu slighlt transparent?

Thanks, and thanks again for your very fine contribution to the menu world.

Toddly