Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: [DHTML] Multi-level Effect Menu

Thanks

Hi - love this script! Any chance there's a way to make the horizontal one go up rather than down? I would like the menu towards the bottom of my page.

Thanks!

Thanks

Currently, no. Sorry

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Ok, I may have found a bug in IE6 with version 1.1 of the menu. The steps to producing the error is not always the same, but here goes. On your demo page, I've been moving my mouse over the first two menus' "browser" menu link back and forth. Every now and then, IE6 will throw a loop of errors to the effect of:

Code:
    Invalid argument
    Char 2
    Line number 198
    The error can only be dismissed if I reload the page, as it loops.

Thanks

I managed to reproduce this by moving the mouse wildly in the general direction of the menu IE was just having a fit again. Everything is updated(I hope)

Thanks

Brady- I have a few questions - is your website working? I tried to access bradyontheweb.com but it will not come up?

Thanks

Yes, it is. However, there isn't anything there probably isn't anything there to interest you. Check out my web design site, http://www.webtech101.com

Thanks

Smile

I love your script and have a few questions - I have downloaded your menu and am interested in creating a template for a site I am working on where it would stay in set in place and not move in the following look - http://www.entertainmentbookingsource.com/test.html.
    as you will see from that page example, when you resize the page the original menu script I tried to use there moves all over the place and does not stay set with the rest of the site (justified left to right within the framework). I just dont know how to overcome that.
    That is why I am coming to you for assistance and potentially to use your script.
    What do you think.
    Thanks in advance for any feedback you can give

(I also posted a comment on your other page - http://www.webtech101.com/index.php?page=effect-menu, not sure if you see that comment also)
    Thanks!

Thanks

My script should be fine in place of that one.

Thanks

ok great - i am going to try to plug your code in today and see what happens. i will report back today. thanks for the assistance.
    i will probably have a few more question.
    Thanks!

Thanks

Hello again - second question - how can I change the font to Aria or Veranda and 10pt? When I try to change the font it puts spaces between the drop down rectangles?
    Thanks again!