Thread: Flying Butterfly script

Thanks

Question Flying Butterfly script

1) Script Title: Flying Butterfly script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/butterfly.htm

3) Describe problem: The problem is I'm inexperienced. I'm trying to install this into my Blogger.com blog about butterflies. I've entered the script into the correct position. My problem is the instructions tell me to put the image html into my webpage directory. I have the image stored at tinypics.com and have the link html but I don't know where to put it into the blog template. What is the blog equivalent of a webpage directory? So far, I haven't been able to get the image onto the red x's that are moving about on the page.

Thanks

Make sure the array "floatimages" have the right sources.
    - Mike

Thanks

Default Flying!

Quote Originally Posted by mburt
    Make sure the array "floatimages" have the right sources.
    Oh, Teacher Mike! Thank you Thank you!!! I had no idea where to put that link! First time I've ever used anything like this. I've stared at that code for days and felt so stupid. I've decided I will give them their own blog so I won't run into that problem with more than one event happening conflict. Once I get that blog completed I'd like to give you the link so you can take a peek, but I don't know your address. Maybe, I'll just come back to the forum and post it; then hope you get the message. Thank you so much.

Now I want to do a DD calendar and clock. Hoping what I've learned today will help me understand those; for I've stared and re-read those instructions and codes/scripts even longer than the butterfly. . If not, guess I'll be back.
    Your help is GREATLY appreciated. Sincerely, flounder
    bees.garden@yahoo.com

Thanks

Once I get that blog completed I'd like to give you the link so you can take a peek
    Yeah, I think that would be great. But if you encouter any more problems feel free to ask on this forum. I've learned so much from this forum that it scares me, so stay at it.
    - Mike

Thanks

Default more butterflies

Teacher Mike:

If you'd like to see your butterflies in action go to http://gardenat.blogspot.com/

Look to the right hand side- in the side bar- in the Links list- find butterflies
    -click on Butterflies.

Thank you for your help.

Thanks

Yes, it is a great script
    - Mike