Thread: Drop down/ Overlapping Content Script

Thanks

Default Drop down/ Overlapping Content Script

1) Script Title:
    Drop Down/ Overlapping content script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...lapcontent.htm

3) Describe problem:
    I was checking the way the script looked in IE, but then checked NS 0.9.6 and the yellow box doesn't extend to cover all of the text. I realize it doesn't claim to support NS, but is there anyway to fix this? I tried changing the height of the box and it didn't work.

Thanks in advance,

Megan

Thanks

Default Sorry

Suddenly it did work to manually change the box height. I could have sworn it didn't the first time, but magically it did this time. BTW what browser is FF1?

Once more, I apologize for the un-needed question.

Megan

Thanks

FF1 = Firefox 1

Thanks

Default Well, actually

As it turns out the I was looking at the FP preview in which the yellow box got very big, but alas, in Netscape it is still the same size. So, yeah, if anyone has any suggestions..............

Mega

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

Netscape is now up to at least v8.1. When you say:

NS 0.9.6
    You are either talking about a very old browser or, it is a typo. What browser are you referring to? The demo page is fine in NS 8.1 by the way, in all its various modes. Which brings me to another question, are you experiencing this problem on the demo page or on your own page implementation?

Another possible consideration - overlapping content can be called to appear in different positions, with the bottom position parameter, for example, it shouldn't cover the trigger in any browser.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate