Thread: Help with Tab Content Script, Please?

Thanks

Default Help with Tab Content Script, Please?

1) Script Title: Tab Content Script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...tabcontent.htm

3) Describe problem:

Hello,

I thought that I had my problem figured out, but now when I view my site on internet explorer, my "Blog Entries" tab window is inaccessible.

My site is: http://drbenkim.com

It works just fine on firefox.

I would really appreciate some help resolving this issue, if possible.

Thank you very much,

Sarah

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

Once again, looks fine here. Are you sure you aren't using beta 7 or a Mac version of IE?
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

Default Bad link?

When I mouse over the Blog Entries tab, it shows an invalid link (#), and it doesn't work. (I use Firefox.)

Try correcting that and see if it works.

I'm having problems getting the script to work but it looks like you got farther with it then I did.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon562
    When I mouse over the Blog Entries tab, it shows an invalid link (#), and it doesn't work. (I use Firefox.)

Try correcting that and see if it works.

I'm having problems getting the script to work but it looks like you got farther with it then I did.
    That's not an invalid link, it is just a placeholder for the link's href value. The real action of the link is accomplished via javascripting of its onclick event, and works fine here under FF and IE.

If you were to have javascript disabled or restricted in FF that could account for any problems. In fact, now that I think of it, that could be the trouble in IE that sarah79 was talking about. It might be something else though.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate