Thread: PHP Photo Album script - vertical and horizontal alignment

Thanks

Question PHP Photo Album script - vertical and horizontal alignment

1) Script Title: PHP Photo Album script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...photoalbum.htm

3) Describe problem: I am testing the above and I've hit a problem. I want to use the script to display smilies (many animated gifs) I have the script working OK, I have added my own html content etc. where I am stuck is here

Code:
    var curimage=0
    for (y=0; y<dimension.split("x")[1]; y++){
    for (x=0; x<dimension.split("x")[0]; x++){
    if (curimage<galleryarray.length)
    document.write('<div id="slide'+curimage+'" class="slideshow"> '+buildimage(curimage)+'</div>')
    curimage++
    }
    document.write('<br style="clear: left" />')
    }

}
    Smilies are not all the same height or width so I would like to align them in the center and vertically align them to the bottom. I have attached a screenshot of what I have, the border was added to troubleshoot.
    Last edited by Nokonium; 08-05-2006 at 08:29 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hard to test out seeing as it is PHP driven but, I would try replacing this:

Code:
    document.write('<div id="slide'+curimage+'" class="slideshow"> '+buildimage(curimage)+'</div>')
    With this:

Code:
    document.write('<table class="slideshow" id="slide'+curimage+'"><tr><td align="center" valign="bottom">'+buildimage(curimage)+'</td></tr></table>')
    A link to your page might help me to troubleshoot this if there are any problems.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate