Advanced Search

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: [DHTML] Form Dependency Manager

Thanks

Question Undefined error message - Form Dependency

I'm using this script right out of the box, no mods >> http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...dependency.htm.

I keep getting window.document.forms[arguments[i]].elements is undefined referencing the following bolded line in the code:

for(var j = 0, e = window.document.forms[arguments[i]].elements; j < e.length; ++j) {
    addEvents([e[j]], ["change", "keyup", "focus", "click", "keydown"], changeHandler);
    e[j].hide = hideEl;
    e[j].show = showEl;
    }

Does anyone know why? I don't know where to start.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

It means that you've passed a form name to the initial setup function that doesn't exist on your page.
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'm closing this thread; further queries should be made in the script help forum. The existing topic that was here has been moved to Of Form Manager and the Positioning of Forms on the Page.
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!