Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default [DHTML] Form Dependency Manager

1) CODE TITLE:
    Form Dependency Manager

2) AUTHOR NAME/NOTES:
    Twey (http://www.twey.co.uk/)

3) DESCRIPTION:
    A script to manage complex forms in which various elements depend on others. Inspiration: Paintball24

4) URL TO CODE:
    http://www.twey.co.uk/?q=forms
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks

oh!!! Now that is nice, I have been searching something like this for ages, only I needed with text boxes. By the way what does the Bash Prompt designer do??

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I have been searching something like this for ages, only I needed with text boxes.
    Works with text boxes too It even works with <select>, so it can be used as a replacement for the Chained Selects script.
    By the way what does the Bash Prompt designer do??
    Helps you design BASH prompts BASH has a variable called $PS1 that allows you to change its general-use prompt, either temporarily or permanently by putting it in your .bash_profile. The format for this is highly difficult to read, so I wrote that to allow me to design them more easily, with live previews and so on. I thought somebody else might find it useful too
    Last edited by Twey; 07-30-2006 at 01:29 PM.
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Definitely a nice script! I'm going to look at the feasibility of including it on DD later this week. Explaining how to use this script for newbies might be a bit of a challenge.

Thanks

well can see the super secret hidden stuff by either looking at the source or by turning off the css style sheet in FF or opera

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I know -- the "super secret" was sarcasm.

It does say "not secure, of course" in the source.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Ok, script posted to DD: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...dependency.htm If there are any updates, please simply post a quick notification here so I can check it out. One thing I think that could be made more intuitive is the keyword "CONFLICT". I can see how people may not understand exactly what that means.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Do you have a suggestion for a replacement keyword?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Twey
    Do you have a suggestion for a replacement keyword?
    Hmmm perhaps "NOT"? I know, grammatically it would sound strange. Maybe "And NOT" hehe.

Thanks

Great piece of code, thanks!
    Last edited by k0ldfuz10n; 08-14-2006 at 06:40 AM.