Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: JavaScript Mouse Wheel coding

Thanks

Smile JavaScript Mouse Wheel coding

Hey guyz some time ago I remember someone posted a thread related to this and he even succeded to make something like this but according to him, it didn't work in his browser but now the same implementation has been made 'Cross Browser'. What I am talking about is javascript mouse wheel control. I got inspired to post this link because someone had asked this question and *has* been trying to achive this same thing for long. His post can be seen at http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=6966. So here is the link:

http://adomas.org/javascript-mouse-wheel/

Source: http://ajaxian.com/
    Keep checkin for more cool stuffs.

Have fun guyz.
    Last edited by shachi; 07-25-2006 at 07:39 PM.

Thanks

bookmarked it tnx
    Please don't mind me. I am just posting a lot of nonsense.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Lol, unhelpful title...
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,228 Times in 3,189 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default JavaScript Mouse Wheel coding

I've added my own title to see if that will help.

shachi,

You probably can edit your post to insert a more descriptive title, if you would be so kind.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

jscheuer1, Twey: Yea I know the title is kinda(Not actually kinda *IT IS WRONG* stupid me) wrong but that was all that came to my mind when I posted it.

But I can change it anyways(Well I at least hope I know how to). Thanks jscheuer1 for the title I might change it.
    Last edited by shachi; 07-25-2006 at 07:40 PM.

Thanks

Changed the title, edited a bit what do you think guyz??.

jr_yeo: You are welcome.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Great job! And, I forgot to mention that I also bookmarked the link, never know when it might come in handy, thanx!

Um, your tag line . . . are you a Taoist? Cooking the country is like ruling a small fish; the less done, the better. or something like that.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Cooking the country is like ruling a small fish; the less done, the better. or something like that.
    Rofl

But yes, well found
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jscheuer1
    Great job! And, I forgot to mention that I also bookmarked the link, never know when it might come in handy, thanx!
    You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by jscheuer1
    Um, your tag line . . . are you a Taoist? Cooking the country is like ruling a small fish; the less done, the better. or something like that.

I am sorry but I didn't get you.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Your tag line:

Those who do don't say, those who say don't do!! -- Lao Tzu

Lao Tzu is considered, at least in the west, as the 'father' of Taoism. I wondered if you considered yourself a Taoist. I then went on to try making a sort of Taoist joke. "Upon first encountering the Tao a person's reaction is often laughter." The aphorism I used was slightly altered (for humorous effect), the original went more like so:

"Ruling the country is like cooking a small fish; the less done, the better."

This would, by the way, seem to make old Lao Tzu a sort of Regan Republican but, Taoist philosophy also includes something like:

"He rules best by emptying minds and stuffing bellies."

Somewhat of a New Deal or Great Society approach.

I've always liked this one:

"When the work gets done without unnecessary words, the people say, 'We did it!'"
    - John