Thread: Staff App Form

Thanks

Default Staff App Form

Hello all.....I am looking for a simple, easily editable Staff Application form where they can edit Name/Experience/Etc (Something easy where we can add boxes or drop down menus, whichever is easiest).....That would either save their information for us to look at at a later time, or Email to us. Hoping this can be done in PHP, as I don't know what Exactly I am looking for, just what I need it to do. Has to be able to recieve information and store it somewhere we can see it "Relatively" easy. Any advice/tips/thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, UberNoober

Thanks

You could either use the PHP mail() function or you could have it saved to a text file or MySQL database. Not sure how to do the MySQL part, but the mail() function would be the easiest anyways. Hope this helps

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Yes, mail() would probably be the best idea here, so that you get notified. You can save the data at the same time, though; the easiest thing to do here would be to save the formed email to a text file.
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!