Thread: embed radio player..Help please

Thanks

Default embed radio player..Help please

I'm looking a Player its not mether howe looks but to show what i'm playing in my radio station....Can somwhone give me code of somthing like this?
    Anyone pleasee >>>>> Thanks

Thanks

huh?

give more details, complete sentences, or something.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djr33
    huh?

give more details, complete sentences, or something.
    I'm using a Windows Media Encoder 9 for streaming my radio station.....
    And looking embed player to put on my forum...But i like to show real -time what i'm playing in my radio...I hawe put embed windows media player but dont show enything only the title of the radio... I need help men please..
    I'm not god with this and with the english sory if i dont understant somthing....

Thanks

What language do you speak? (I'm just curious.)

As for that.... look around google or something. It's pretty complex to control something like that.
    There are ones you can pay for; search for recent threads. Someone else wanted something like this and there was a link to one available for $30, I believe.

You would likely be better off using flash than javascript for something like this.

As for just using the plugin, yes, it will be limited, but you can't do much more without doing something totally different.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

What language do you speak? (I'm just curious.)

As for that.... look around google or something. It's pretty complex to control something like that.
    There are ones you can pay for; search for recent threads. Someone else wanted something like this and there was a link to one available for $30, I believe.

You would likely be better off using flash than javascript for something like this.

As for just using the plugin, yes, it will be limited, but you can't do much more without doing something totally different.
    I speak Macedonian hehehe..
    I dont understan you hawe some pluging for WME to show what i'm playing in windows media player ? This is beter if i understant you

Thanks

The plugin is limited.

You would need a different plugin/tool to do what you want.

I said, look for something based in flash... probably the best bet.

Search google, or look for old posts here... people have had the same question.

Thanks

The plugin is limited.

You would need a different plugin/tool to do what you want.

I said, look for something based in flash... probably the best bet.

Search google, or look for old posts here... people have had the same question.
    Ok thanks a lot men... If you like to tell me the plugin where to find and to tell me the limitation hehehehehe I'm curios ?????

Thanks

I don't know what you should use.

I just know that the default (normal/windows media player) plugin is limited.

Try google.

If you're willing to pay, look for that link in another thread.