Advanced Search

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm so Confused

Thanks

Angry I'm so Confused

Alright, so I'm trying to get the Chrome CSS Drop Down Menu (v2.0), Demo 4.

I downloaded the chromemenu.zip file as it said, but it won't open. So I tried the code below it, and it didn't work.

Can anyone just give me a simple HTML code to get that menu (or just something like it)? It's really be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi, post the link that you found the script on and I'll see if I can help.
    "Only dead fish flow with the stream".
    - Unknown

Thanks

Thanks

Hello?

Thanks

Umm... do you have windows XP?
    If not, find a trial version of winzip, download, and install. You could try on downloads.com.
    It just opened fine for me... it's your system, not the file.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

Is there just an HTML code for it or something? I have no idea what any of those things you just said are...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hurt-You-So-Bad
    and it didn't work.
    what didn't work exactly? :P the zip file did not open? the integration process that u did is not exactly as that of the said website?

if u can post the error message here, that would be appreciated......

Thanks

A zip file is a compressed archive, to make files smaller.

If you "zipped" something.txt into "something.zip", it would likely be smaller.
    then you would "unzip" something.zip and something.txt would come back out of it.

The content of the zip file IS html. That's the point.

It's really an easy thing to deal with.... just search for winzip. If you have windows XP, it will already come with unzipping built into the system. Same goes for macs, if you happen to have one.

I'm not sure what there is to not understand... please be more clear or link to your page. and yes, post the error message.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

Ok, honestly, sorry but I ain't a genious here... So again, is there an HTML code for a drop down menu anything like that? Just a plain drop down menu in HTML format, that doesn't include having to download and/or upload anything to somewhere to make it work??

Thanks

please don't take this the wrong way but honestly, i still dont understand what you want to happen and what do you want from us in regard to Chrome CSS Drop Down Menu?

Chrome CSS Drop Down Menu is in HTML format so you don't have to upload it somewhere just to see it work the only reason djr33 mentioned a link to your page so that we could see for ourselves the problem what you are trying to say

if you don't want winzip, there's an alternative try 7-zip from sourceforge it's free