Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: scrollbar

Thanks

Ok it now looks good in IE no space how bout your browsers.

Thanks

yep. that's fine.

now you need to find the thing that is holding is wider than the dimensions of the iframe. It is definitely in the iframe page, not the main page.
    the scrollbars appear when the content of that page is bigger than the iframe allows.

you have a javascript window resizing script there... could that be it? looks like its only for netscape, though.

take it out... doesn't help, certainly.

Ah, near the top, you've got a table, width="447"... take that out, just in case... it's not doing much good, I don't think. might not be it, though.

that table is also never closed... that might be causing the weird issues. at the end of your page, you have:
    ...</tr>
    </div>
    </body>
    </html>
    Last edited by djr33; 06-04-2006 at 11:32 PM.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

Ok still dont work.
    Twey, Just noticed somethin, I cant right click on the page now I can on other ones just not this one. Weird Eh.

Thanks

Twey, Just noticed somethin, I cant right click on the page now I can on other ones just not this one. Weird Eh.
    Wait... what?
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

Same thing happen to you? Crazy Right.
    So what bout the scrollbar?

Thanks

no... I don't think the same thing happened. I don't understand what you're saying.
    which link, which part of the page... i'm lost...

Thanks

In IE for Windows It just doesnt let me right click. No clue, Im not really worried about that. Just wanna fix the scrollbar at the bottom.

Is there a script to just disable the bottom one?

Thanks

ah.... that's strange.
    (EDIT: IE 6 let's me right click... weird)

well.. yes/no... but it's a bad idea.

I believe that you can set a property of the iframe to scrolling="no"... might need to be using css, though. i don't remember.
    However... that would stop the vertical bar too... maybe you can use css to specify... I think that might be possible.

however, it's an error in your page, not an error displaying the scrollbar. if you disable it, the content will be cut off on the edge.

it's only like 10-20 px. any reason you can't just make the iframe a bit wider?
    Last edited by djr33; 06-05-2006 at 12:10 AM.

Thanks

Ok now I can right click, but what if I set scrolling to No and we got a code to make the side scrollbar show up only?

Thanks

maybe.... just seems rediculous. fix your page.. don't shortcut. something will show through, and give you problems.