[DHTML] Lightbox 2.04a - First Light Link Edition for Dynamic Drive
1) CODE TITLE: Lightbox 2.04a - First Light Link Edition for Dynamic Drive
2) AUTHOR NAME/NOTES: Lokesh Dhakar - modifications for Dynamic Drive by jscheuer1
3) DESCRIPTION: This is the latest version of Lokesh Dhakar's Lightbox script with modifications to allow for linked captions and a 'first light' feature. The caption link may be targeted and the first light allows for an optional choice of image link to load into the lightbox on page load (once per session or always). Optional Lightbox start and end callback functions that can be configured globally in the script, or per page (on each page) using the script. The modified code also takes care of two bugs in Lokesh Dhakar's version:
- Missing captions would be filled in with the most recently used caption.
- The Array.prototype.uniq used for removing duplicate images did not work with Lightbox's multidimensional arrays.
Only the demo page and lightbox.js script have been changed from the official v2.04 release on Lokesh Dhakar's website, which already has several improvements over v2.03/v203a.
4) URL TO CODE: http://home.comcast.net/~jscheuer1/side/lightbox2.04a/
Note: At this writing, the rest of the Lightbox v2.04 release files can be gotten here:
Remember to use my updated version of the main script:
Full 2.04a release: