[DHTML] Great Combo (cMotion Image Gallery Script & Image Thumbnail Viewer II)
1) Great Combo (cMotion Image Gallery Script & Image Thumbnail Viewer II)
2) AUTHOR NAME: UzelJC
3) DESCRIPTION: This isn't new code, but it's a really useful combo with an end result that looks like it was done in Adobe/Macromedia Flash
4) DEMO: http://www.uzelweb.net/dynamicdrive/
1. Download everything for both CMotion and Image Thumbnail Viewer II
2. Remove the function: enlargeimage from motiongallery.js, Viewer II will do that work for you.
3. Change you anchors to suite Viewer II (Use ::click instead of ::mouseover)
4. Make sure you have a "loadarea" div somewhere as Viewer II instructs you to.