PDA

View Full Version : Contractible Headers Script Contracting But Leaving Space

Markxxx
05-19-2006, 04:54 PM
This question refers to

Convertable Headers Script (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/navigate2.htm)

I made a page. It has 3 seperate menus areas

Each menu contracts and expands perfectly

So I decided to take one of those menu areas and instead of a link put a picture as the link (Each pix is 100Px high)

I had 4 links that I wanted to put pics as the links

I put in each pic one at a time and it worked fine for the first three

The link works, each time I click the menu expands and contracts perfectly

Here is the issue

When I put in the fourth pic (with the link) it expands correctly but when I go to contract it, it doesn't contract correctly. Instead it leaves a space of 100px high between menu choices

Now oddly enough if I add a fourth AND FIFTH pic, the fifth pic wraps around to the next line and when I go to expand and contract, it works fine, when it contract it leaves no spaces between menu choices

I am using CSS to position the pictures for the links.

I know this isn't much to go on but any idea where I should start looking. The script works great it just doesn't contract right with 4 pics. But does when you have 3 or 5 or more pics.

jscheuer1
05-20-2006, 05:08 AM
It is your layout and or css. Without a link to your code it is hard to say. I'd try just slipping in a <br> tag somewhere. But, I'd really need to see the code.

Markxxx
05-26-2006, 01:20 AM
Yeah it was the CSS code that was messing it up. By simply removing it all and putting one <br> between each image. Then I used CSS to center it as a group. and it workds great.