PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Thumbnail viewer

mopacfan
05-05-2006, 08:41 PM
I've been able to get this installed and working on two other sites without any problem. I'm trying to get this working on a new site now. The new site utilizes an off the shelf classifieds applicaton that already had some dynamic drive scripts installed. I wanted to get away from opening a new window and go to the Thumbnail viewer.

It almost works.... but instead of placing a floating div on the screen, it puts the image in the div inline with the rest of the page.

This is a link to my development server (http://ps.michaelnetherton.com/classifieds/viewad.asp?id=15781848100001).

I have the script in a .js file which you can see in the head. I have changed the div id to showbigimage and changed the function call to showenlarge to make sure it's not conflicting with any other javascripting.

I've tweaked and tweaked and still cannot figure out why it won't work.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

mopacfan
05-05-2006, 09:01 PM
Finally figured it out. Sometimes it just takes baning your head against the wall a little while longer. :)

jscheuer1
05-05-2006, 09:08 PM
Finally figured it out. Sometimes it just takes baning your head against the wall a little while longer. :)

I'm all in favor of; "baning your head against the wall". :rolleyes:

There probably are other things that should never be against the wall.