PDA

View Full Version : IFrame SSI script II - Setting Heights for Two IFrames

mrjasonsweet
05-03-2006, 02:57 AM
Thank you for looking at this and thank you Dynamic Drive for this great script!

My problem relates to configuring the script to auto-set the height for two Iframes on the same page. The script is only working for one of the two Iframes and I'm not sure where I'm wrong:

//Input the IDs of the IFRAMES you wish to dynamically resize to match its content height:
//Separate each ID with a comma. Examples: ["myframe1", "myframe2"] or ["myframe"] or [] for none:
var iframeids=["contentframe", "contentframe2"]

** As you can see above, my frameids point to two different iframe IDS **

<iframe id="contentframe" src="content/home/if1Home.htm" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" width="100%" align="left"></iframe>

<iframe id="contentframe2" src="content/home/if2home.htm" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" width="100%" align="left"></iframe>

** As you can see above, my two iframes are formatted identically but only the top one (id = contentframe) works. **

Any ideas? Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Jason Sweet

djr33
05-03-2006, 06:10 AM
Is the id= attribute correct? Could the script possibly refer to the name= attribute instead? both work, generally, but this could be specific, I think.

I'm not sure why it isn't working... but must be something about either setting the second frame's name in the iframeids variable.... or about the tag itself... can't be that as it's identical...

Not really sure.

Any chance it requires you to type your frame's name again?