PDA

View Full Version : Need CSS HELP!!!

sally69
04-22-2006, 07:58 PM
I went into this server, and the admin got mad at me and my friend and all of a sudden whenever we tried to left click to shoot, we would automatically drop the weapon we were holding! Then, i went to a different server, and now whenever i join a server and try to left click, the game quits out and it goes to my desktop screen. What did this admin do to me and how can i fix it!?

Twey
04-22-2006, 08:53 PM
There is no word in any of my three-and-a-bit languages to describe the amusement this post has caused me.
I shall endeavour to do so in what appears to be the most popular language on CS: S.
Ahem.
"ZOMGLOLOLOLROFLWTFBBQ."

Yes. I think that covers it.
This is a forum dedicated to Cascading Style Sheets, not CounterStrike: Source. I suggest you find an appropriate forum to discuss this matter.

sally69
04-22-2006, 09:02 PM
what? where should i go to post this problem then?

Twey
04-22-2006, 09:04 PM
Try the official Counter-Strike: Source forum (http://www.forumplanet.com/counterstrike/forum.asp?fid=8447).

jscheuer1
04-22-2006, 09:42 PM
"ZOMGLOLOLOLROFLWTFBBQ."

I'm a little rusty on my acronym-speak, if that is in fact what that is:

Something, etc. Laughing Out Loud Out Loud Out Loud Rolling On Floor Laughing While The Floor slow cooks meat in sauce?

LOL :D

Twey
04-22-2006, 09:51 PM
Something, etc. Laughing Out Loud Out Loud Out Loud Rolling On Floor Laughing While The Floor slow cooks meat in sauce?That's darn close. :p
LOL :DMy sentiments precisely. :D

Oh, by the way, Sally, just a shot in the dark here (I haven't played CS: S in a long time, and I can't even remember how the console works, much less the engine) I should think that admin caused your left mouse button to be bound to the quit command. Try "/bind mouse1 +attack" or something similar.

sally69
04-23-2006, 12:32 AM
Aaahhhhhhaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You Soooooo Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It Wooorkkeedd!!!! Yayayayyayayayyayayay Thankkss!!!!!!!!!!