PDA

View Full Version : need help with using hv menu in template

rjain
04-11-2006, 03:07 AM
Hello,

I have worked with this menu 3 years back and didnt have much problem but this time its driving me crazy. I am using horizontal hv menu in a template for a website in a table. somehow whenever I make the browser window small the left side of the menu gets chopped.

Earlier, when I used it. whenever the window was made small the right side of the menu would chop and you could use scroll bar to scroll. I am using the same template to recreate the new one but somehow its not working for me this time for me. Any ideas what I may be doing wrong? I can also send the file if someone can look at it and point the mistake.

Thanks for your help,

anderson
04-11-2006, 03:56 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by using the hvmenu in a "template" but have you tried adjusting the Menu offset y coordinate in the exmplmenu_var.js file? Try adjusting the variable, "var StartLeft=0" to a higher number than "0". The higher the number the farther the horizontal menus will move right, so you will be able to access/view the far left menu item. If it gets chopped off on the right, you should be able to scroll to the right.

rjain
04-11-2006, 04:01 PM
Actually, I want them static.