PDA

View Full Version : Chrome menu

Viajante
03-31-2006, 09:27 AM
Is there any possibility to make the links or the background image of that particular menu(not the submenus, only the top menu) in the crome menu stay in a diferent color when they are selected for the people to know where they are?
And when another menu is selected it stays in a diferent color and the previous menu becomes in the general color?

Let say that the general color of the links is black or the background image is blue, but when i select one of the top menu(or submenu of that particular menu) the link of the menu becomes red or the background image becomes red and the others menus stays in black or the background image stays in blue to show in wich menu we are.

If theres any possibility to do this can you help me to do that?

Anyone can give me the solution for this problem???

Thank you :)

Viajante
04-20-2006, 10:18 AM
I guess no one knows the solution.

Well thanks anyway.

ddadmin
04-21-2006, 12:13 AM
Warning: Please include a link to the DD script in question in your post. See this thread (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6) for the proper posting format when asking a question.

With the way the CSS is currently set up, there's no easy way, since the entire bar consists on one repeating background image, instead of each menu item getting its own background image. Next month you should see an update to this script that will make it easy to highlight a certain menu item.

Viajante
04-21-2006, 02:32 PM
Thanks a lot for your reaply, and in the future iŽll include a link to the DD script(sorry for that, iŽm new here).

IŽll be waiting for the update to the Chrome Menu.
:)

Thanks again :)