PDA

View Full Version : Pay someone to do this

superflytrainer
03-31-2006, 01:18 AM
I need a drop down opt in and opt out box. Something similar to this http://www.affiliatecashvault.net/?hop=0. Need it done asap i will pay you ten dollars, pm me if interested.

djr33
03-31-2006, 05:34 AM
Ummm... where's the example on the page? All I see in an add for some fake job offer...

???

superflytrainer
04-01-2006, 01:10 AM
You don't see the drop down menu where you can subscribe to a newsletter? That is what i'm looking for. Don't move the pageuntil 10 seconds. I need a code so that people can enter their e-mail address and it gets sent to be automatically. Is there a code to allow people to opt in and out also?

djr33
04-01-2006, 01:14 AM
Ah. that's not what's generally called a dropdown. that's a popup.

Anyway...
you need a form interpreter.... search google for a free one, or write one yourself. php is the 'easiest', probably.

As for opt in/opt out, if its gonna be emailed to you automatically, then just add a radio button to it (google that as well)... its like a checkbox, but you pick one or the other.

Then, when its sent to you, you'll see if they want in or out, and then you can add them or take them off.

benslayton
04-01-2006, 01:16 AM
Do you still want someone to make one???

djr33
04-01-2006, 05:09 AM
Heh, I suppose I'd do it. Ten bucks is ten bucks and I could use the practice.
Your server is PHP setup, I assume?

Or, Ben if you particularly want to, I won't stop you.

either way...

superflytrainer
04-02-2006, 01:58 AM
Thanks guys but someone has already claimed it, don't worry i will have somemore small job opportunities in the future
Doug