PDA

View Full Version : Switch Content Script

hooloovoo
11-24-2004, 07:27 PM
Switch Content Script (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/switchcontent.htm)

I have this script working perfectly in my page. But what I want to know is if there is a way to make the page load with a specific content open? For instance, on the above page, to make it load with the "Site Sponsers" heading expanded? Many thanks for your consideration,

Mel :)

hooloovoo
11-30-2004, 08:28 PM
anyone, please?

ddadmin
11-30-2004, 08:57 PM
Hi:
Actually, this is explained further down on the script page. To make a specific header open from the start, simply add:

style="display:block"

For example:

<div id="sc1" class="switchcontent" style="display:block">
"
</div>

hooloovoo
11-30-2004, 09:57 PM
Thank you. But, maybe I didn't explain it well enough. I only want it to load with this one open if it opened from a certain link. Is there a way to do that?

ddadmin
11-30-2004, 10:22 PM
Hmmm you'll have to explain a bit more. Do you mean if there's a way to have a specific switch header open by clicking on an arbitrary link on the same page?

hooloovoo
11-30-2004, 10:38 PM
On another page, I have a link to the page with the script on it. I am wondering if when the page is accessed through that other page's link, I can specify the page to open with a header already open, but not if it is accessed from anywhere else.