PDA

View Full Version : PHP photo album -adding info

MrH2o
03-24-2006, 09:28 AM
Hey

I wonder if there is an easy way to add sertain info below the image name, for example if i show 3 humans and i want heights after below the name. Like this

Human 1 Human 2 Human 3
23cm 56cm 49cm

I thought something simple like a .txt file with the information so it can be changed easily. But since i dont know nothing about php (more then it seems complicated) I'm open for suggestions.

cheers

/M

simonf
03-24-2006, 11:52 AM
Do you want a pop up when over image, or just standard text in a cell under the picture???

MrH2o
03-24-2006, 11:54 AM
Just standard text in a cell

ethereal
03-24-2006, 12:10 PM
Hey

I wonder if there is an easy way to add sertain info below the image name, for example if i show 3 humans and i want heights after below the name. Like this

Human 1 Human 2 Human 3
23cm 56cm 49cm

I thought something simple like a .txt file with the information so it can be changed easily. But since i dont know nothing about php (more then it seems complicated) I'm open for suggestions.

cheers

/M

What about just renaming the image file and name it as the height? Then it just set the script to displat the filenames.

simonf
03-24-2006, 12:15 PM
Hi

Look at this script.... it provides what you are looking for

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/photoalbum.htm

MrH2o
03-24-2006, 12:59 PM
Thank you for your quick answer but this isnt exactly what I'm looking for.

I know i didnt mentioned it but i have 100+ pictures thats constantly changing and im really enjoy the smoothnes with just adding them in a folder without going into the html code.

So what i look for is something more automatic, I dunno how but there must be a easy way :cool:

Its a site with high res pictures of products btw, maybe the easiest would be to put a .txt file in a iframe and let them search for the product?

Suggestions are welcome

/M