PDA

View Full Version : Form

inthephilippines
11-22-2004, 09:12 PM
Pls help me on the script.
1. How I can put a domain name search in my page.
2. I also wanted a form where visitors can write to me but I don't want my email adress shown in the source code mail to:. How is this done pls.

cr3ative
11-23-2004, 01:57 PM
1. Google will do you a customised search.
2. www.response-o-matic.com

cr3ative

inthephilippines
11-28-2004, 10:38 PM
thanks for sharing the site. Have tried it but on the thank you page, it got so many ads. I want to control the content of that thank you page but it seems that is the exchange i can give for using the response-o-matic. Now, I really am trying to work on a form page on my own. I have done one but there's an error. I think it's the URL path where the form is pointing to.

Can I have help on how to get the correct URL path of my cgi-bin? I have my own control panel. Is there a formula to get this URL- say domain name+...+...+...

inthephilippines
11-28-2004, 10:39 PM
by the way I have googled the domain name search but haven't found the script I can put on my page. ????? sorry, I'm newbie on form.

astralrose
11-29-2004, 05:54 AM
Hi,

If you go to www.scripthost.com you can set up a form that does not show your mailto in the source code. It is a free service, no ads/pop ups and you can edit their code so it doesnt even advertise them.

regards,
Donna x

astralrose
11-29-2004, 07:01 AM
oops I forgot to add www.freefind.com. You can use their search engine on your site and for ad free they do a professional version. I am not sure if it costs, I have a friend who uses them.

Regards
Donna x

inthephilippines
12-05-2004, 12:58 AM
Hi astralrose,

These are helpful sites. There's so much on it, I'l have to explore it first. Thanks so much.