PDA

View Full Version : Power List Menu

Loyal
07-27-2018, 03:33 AM
1) Script Title: Power List Meu

2) Script URL (on DD): http://dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/powerlistmenu.htm

3) Describe problem:
1. want to thank the author but do not see who to thank. Who can I say thank you to?

2. I think the script is older and will play with it to see if I can get it to work. But want to ask these questions so far:

*** I am switching to flexbox from frames. This is a note taking system for students. It is not on the internet but keep on their own pc/tablet. web technology used offline.

a. . I am looking at using jquery to load into different divs on the same page. I have not yet found anything about ajax working alongside jquery. Can it?

b. IF it cannot is there a way in ajax to load external webpages into a specified div (there are three div for holding files) Ive never used ajax so I am a noobie on this. If so can you suggest a good place to start to learn (the net is quite a overload of info)

c. can this be made to stay inside a div? In the frames version, I use a right side nav div because the menu I made has more than 10,000 links. I have begun to divide that div into top and bottom. Then having the top part open in the bottom the power list menu. Thus using the top part to open major parts of the note system into the bottom part of that DIV (I have divided up my menu since there are so many links and different sections to go with the note taking (like vocabulary, teachers guide etc. )

I keep looking at my post and hope I have communicated clearly in a short manner. If you need clarification I am very willing to try again, I started this note system 23 years ago in html 2. It's grown and huge as I made it adaptable for other subjects in a school and multi-lingual.

Thanks for any help
Loyal