PDA

View Full Version : Javascript troubles with Scroll-box. HELP

lostsheep45ylum
03-08-2006, 11:05 PM
I don't know if I am having a conflicting script error or not. I am really new to HTML. I mean new. So I don't know what the error is. Okay.. I got the little white scroll box off this site to use, and even uploaded the arrows and everything, but when you mouse over - it doesn't scroll the box! It scrolls the whole page! What is happening?

:(

lostsheep45ylum
03-08-2006, 11:12 PM
Actually now that I tried it again... I don't think It's scrolling the page.. just acting like the arrow is a link to the whole page itself... so when I click it.. because the mouse-over isn't scrolling the page... it well just refreshes.
Help please.

lostsheep45ylum
03-08-2006, 11:57 PM
HELP I still haven't figured it out! What is going on? I tried deleting the code that disabled right-clicks, but that wasn't it. A tutorial on simliar problems told me that conflicting codes like <body on download=something or other> and web. (something something) on download.. need to be conbined so they don't cancel eachother out... but I scoured my codes and couldn't find anything that looks like these commands! I feel like I am going crazy here! What is happening?

:mad:

lostsheep45ylum
03-09-2006, 03:57 PM
Why won't anyone help me?
I still haven't got it fixed. I would greatly appreciate some word of advice.

Please, if you read this and can offer me anything. Please respond.

jscheuer1
03-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Why won't anyone help me?
I still haven't got it fixed. I would greatly appreciate some word of advice.

Please, if you read this and can offer me anything. Please respond.

I can't speak for others but, I never noticed this thread until now. Add to that the confused tone of it and the absence of a link to either the script in question or the problem page and virtually anyone's hands would be tied. The fact that the page is refreshing generally means that the script is not working and/or poorly written and/or improperly installed.

Tell you what, if you post a link to the script and your page, I'm sure someone can help sort this out:

Warning: Please include a link to the DD script in question in your post.
PLEASE: Include the URL to your problematic webpage that you want help with.

Twey
03-09-2006, 06:14 PM
I never noticed this thread until now.I'm not surprised; the first three posts were all within the space of an hour.