My code look like this

$headers = 'From: ' . strip_tags($_POST['Name']) .'';
$headers .= "MIME-Version: 1.\n";
$headers .= "Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1\n";

In Mail header looks like this

mhMIME-Version: <1.@p3plcpnl0914.prod.phx3.secureserver.net>

jscheuer1
09-06-2017, 11:24 AM
Are you sure you don't need it? Almost all but the most plain vanilla text email requires it and it's the only version available. Perhaps something in the email is triggering it, like some special character for a specific language. If you're sending in UTF-8 and need to, you probably also need MIME 1. If you have an image, or an attachment, rich text, or a multi parted message, etc., you need MIME 1.

If you have only plain ASCII text, perhaps MIME 1 is the default for whatever you're using to send the email. Or it may be in the headers section of the script you're using to assemble the email.

If it's either of those, and if you're sure you don't need it, you should be able to track it down in either the configuration or in your mail script.

It may be being added in transit, not sure if this can happen, but if something, even the receiving email program sees (or even thinks it sees) that MIME 1 is required, it may apply it at that point. If so, there may be nothing you can do about it unless there is a header that specifically prohibits MIME 1. I don't know if there is or not, and if there is, it will likely do you no good if MIME 1 is being added by your script or your configuration.

pkrishna42
09-06-2017, 05:38 PM
my code goes like this

$headers = 'From: ' . strip_tags($_POST['Name']) .'';
$headers .= "MIME-Version: 1.\n";
$headers .= "Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1\n";

and in mail header it looks something like this

Akash MIME-Version: <1.@p3plcpnl0914.prod.phx3.secureserver.net>

jscheuer1
09-06-2017, 07:12 PM
Don't know for sure but from googling on the subject, I'd try:

$headers = 'From: ' . strip_tags($_POST['Name']) .''."\r";
$headers .= "Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1\r";
$headers .= "MIME-Version: 1.0\r";

To be clear, you probably need that in the header, but it shouldn't appear in the email body when the message is viewed in the normal manner in an email program. When viewing the headers in an email program or via any other method it should look like so:

MIME-Version: 1.0

If you're absolutely sure you don't need it, just skip that line.

pkrishna42
09-07-2017, 03:21 AM
If I skip that line I am not getting my mail only html is forwarded to mail

jscheuer1
09-07-2017, 02:57 PM
Well, then, as I said, you probably need it.