PDA

View Full Version : java help

Gungho
03-03-2006, 07:10 PM
I use a Clantoolz website for a clan of call of duty players. Trying to spice up their standard templates, they allow hmtl code and use xcode to make code insertion easier. However I was trying to achieve a couple of things, one use the 3d spinning text in an info box to welcome visitors and members, i would like to put a background slide show if the top 100 WWII pictures and have teh script come over the top to welcome and so I need a little help. I have never really worked with Java very much. can a background slide show be used with the spinning 3d text. How would or couldthey be put on the same page. I could insert a new page rather than a info page.
However i have been unable to make just the 3d spinning text appear , much less a background slide show since I havent messed much with it I am sure i am doing it wrong.
I have copied other java scripts and inseerted tehm in info boxes and on a blank page tosee if could, they worked, now the 3d will notr work. any tips or help available?

Twey
03-03-2006, 07:12 PM
Do you mean Java or Javascript? The background slideshow would require Javascript, but the 3D text would need Java (or possibly Flash, or an animated image).

This is in the wrong forum.